Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some Very Basic, No Frills, Bare Bones, Vintage Trailer Awnings

SOLD

  Updating this post in 2022.

This post is nearly ten years old, which means I have been making Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi for over a decade. Obviously, over the years the prices have changed, and the marine grade awning fabric patterns have changed. However, I have not compromised on quality, and use Sunbrella marine grade awning fabric, with an expected 10 years before showing signs of fading or leaking, and provides a high UV protection value.

Contact information: dfoster@bellsouth.net, eBay contact seller dlf1954, Facebook private messages.

Going through different Seasons Of Life with my elderly parents. So, I am right back to the beginning, selling inventory awnings on eBay, when sewing time allows.


I have been going through my end of the year marine grade fabric inventory. When I find a fabric remnant big enough for a small, simple, vintage trailer awning, I turn it into a very basic, no frills, bare bones, awning. I thought some campers might like an economical alternative to my more structured rope and pole awnings. Pictured are a few examples of my basically designed vintage camper awnings that sell for $100.00 including priority USPS mail shipping in the USA.

My new small business facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/vintagetrailerawnings .
Follow me at: http://www.facebook.com/kristi.foster.161  


7' x 5' Basic Style Vintage Trailer Awning SOLD

7 1/2' x 5' Basic Style Vintage Trailer Awning SOLD
6' x 5' Basic Style Rope and Pole Awning
Starting bid on eBay $100.00 including USA shipping
SOLD
Vintage Trailer Awning by Kristi
This awning has facings on the underside for added structure and
 reinforcement for the grommets SOLD

 
 
5' x 5' Small Basic Style Vintage Trailer Awning with Valances on three sides
SOLD
 
7' x 5' Ashburn Burgundy for sale on eBay $135.00 including shipping in USA
seller dlf1954
dfoster@bellsouth.net
SOLD